Get a Tax Attorney In Minnesota to Deal with the Internal Revenue Service

Do you owe back taxes? Are you being audited? Is the IRS beginning the collections process? Are your wages about to be garnished? If you have any of those tax issues, you need to take care of them. But if you are like most you don’t know the best way to solve your tax issues.

Common Tax Issues in Minnesota

The American tax code is confusing even for a simple filer with no deductions, so it isn’t hard to see why thousands fail to file their federal and state income taxes every year. Or, why they make a mistake that leads to an audit. A complicated tax code means there is a lot of room for error. Making a mistake or neglecting to file your taxes can have serious consequences including liens, garnishments and costly fines.

USAttorneys has an accomplished team of tax attorneys in Minnesota who can help you with the following tax problems:

Personal Taxes:

Charitable donations

Self-employment taxes

Equipment depreciation

Healthcare subsidies

Obamacare penalties

Delinquent taxes

Mortgage deductions

Tax liens

Business Taxes:

Mathematical errors

Capital gains


Itemized deductions

Dealing with the IRS is difficult and they have the power to make your life difficult. The IRS can garnish your wages, seize your bank accounts and place liens on your property. When you get a notice from the IRS, you need to act fast. You can probably handle a simple matter such as mathematical error or a missing signature. The worst thing you could is ignore the notice and do nothing. Call one of our tax attorneys in Minnesota as soon as you get a notice and get their expert advice. You can avoid collections and possible criminal charges if you act quickly and face your tax problems head-on.

If you owe taxes, the sooner you act, the less you’ll pay in fees and penalties. There are alternatives to aggressive collections, including:

Installment agreement

Offer in compromise

You can contact the IRS or the Minnesota Department of Revenue at:

Minnesota Department of Revenue

600 Robert St N, St Paul, MN 55101


Internal Revenue Service- Bloomington

1550 American Blvd E #700, Bloomington, MN 55425


Internal Revenue Service- St. Paul

430 Wabasha St N, St Paul, MN 55102

USAttorneys has a network of informed tax lawyers who have lots of experience dealing with a full range of state and federal tax problems. Contact one of litigators in Minnesota and let them take over your case. They will do whatever they can to resolve your tax problems quickly and with as few troubles as possible.

As soon as you get a notice or phone call for any the Minnesota Department of Revenue or the IRS call one of our tax attorneys in Minnesota. They will explain what your notice means and help you decide the best means to resolve you tax issues. Call and set up a consultation with one of our tax professionals today.